Thursday, 19 June 2008

Lazyitus relapse..


Well I haven't actually been out running at all since my last post. It's not that running over the Itchen Bridge was so horrific that it put me off (it was bad, but not that bad!). It's more because I've been busy busy!!

So I went to the Isle of Wight festival this weekend. It was brilliant fun!! But I didn't sleep (thanks to a lumpy, corrugated iron type bed and freezing cold night temperatures) for 4 days straight, and I came home all tired and full of horrible cold sores. So I'm still really quite tired now, and I don't want to get even more tired by running, because then my cold sores will never heal. And at the moment I look like a real dirty minger. I would put a photo up on here of them, but it is really soooo gross that I wouldn't want to inflict it on you people.


And on Saturday, me and Tom are going to France for our summer holiday. We've rented a converted windmill in the South of France. It's set in 4.4 acres of countryside and has no neighbours or anything. It's going to be lovely and relaxing, I can't wait!


But I will be bringing my trainers and I do plan on doing some running whilst I'm out there... so come back and visit my blog from the 30th onward to see if I've updated it with any foreign running!!
p.s. thanks to all the people who voted that I'd get carted off in an ambulance at the Race for Life. Your support means a lot...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get off your arse!