As there's no known cure, I have taken on the task to try and fix myself. Any scientists out there may be interested in tracking my progress, as I have high hopes that my home grown remedy will work.
So what is this remedy? It's easy (ish). Just sign up to run a half marathon. I figure this will help cure my lazyitus in three ways:
- I really don't want to pull a 'Jade Goody' and get carted off in an ambulance halfway round the course. I can imagine that's pretty embarrassing, so in order to avoid such shame I am training like a trouper.
- One of the side effects of running lots is getting fit and have a nice trimmed body; I figure I'll soon be getting confused for Kylie very soon. Although technically she's old enough to be my mother, I'd still be up for having a bottom like hers!
- I think it'll be a great personal achievement. For someone like me, who has a serious bout of lazyitus, running a half marathon's pretty good I think.
And, depending on how this half marathon goes, I may sign myself up to run a full fat marathon next year (or maybe the year after). It's on my list of things to do before I'm 30, and as I'm now 26 (well still 25 until about 7:30pm tonight..) I'm running out of time!

No comments:
Post a Comment